Group Night Tour
Mumbai is a city that never sleeps, after an intense andhot days and is a different city by night. We offer you a customized tour. We would be happy to design a tour just for you – based on your interests and hobbies.
Let us make your trip memorable!
- - Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- - Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- - Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
- - Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
- - Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj
- - Mahal Hotel
- - Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
- - Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- - Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
- - Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
- - Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
- - Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence(Parsi burial place)
- Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)